It's Tuesday and that means it's time for Thankful Tuesday over my friend Kelly's blog, Oh That Mom Again! If you haven't visited her blog, you don't know what you're missing!
Today, I thought I'd do a random 10 Things I'm Thankful For List. Here it goes...
1. Chocolate- better yet, good chocolate on sale!
Image via Wikipedia
2. Diet A&W Rootbeer- can you tell I'm in the middle of my afternoon snack?
Image by foreverdigital via Flickr
3. Crockpots- perfect for 2 months of 100+ degree weather!
4. Seeing a Bible passage in a brand new light! Read Kelly's post about the book of Ruth.
5. Late night swimming- it's the only time of the day that I'm glad for 100+ degree weather.
6. Freshly vacuumed floors. I love it when my carpet is standing at attention!
Image by Jamesongravity via Flickr
7. Jeans that don't need to be hemmed!
8. Text Messaging- sometimes you just want to skip the small talk.
9. Lazy Saturdays spent with the whole family. <3
10. Seeing housework/chores slowly being checked off of my list!
Linked to: Thankful Tuesdays